UPS Shipping FAQ
UPS Shipping Information
- We ship orders Monday-Friday. There is a 1-3 business day turn-around for processing and shipping orders.
- UPS is unable to ship to a PO BOX, so please provide a street address.
- You can receive a UPS quote by adding items to a cart, we extend our UPS rates to you.
- Ship using your UPS account number as well - choose "Use your UPS shipping account" from the shipping menu and add your UPS account number in the comment field.
- Full bag orders have a four bag minimum and must ship freight.
- We welcome international customers, but we only ship to a limited number of countries; if your country isn't listed in our shopping cart we do not ship there. We may need to confirm your identity and address before shipment. We pass along our UPS discount to our international customers as well, as shown in the prices quoted upon checkout. Shipments to some countries, like Japan, Australia and South Korea, require other permits and inspections so we may contact you for permits prior to shipment.