Freight Shipping FAQS
LTL Freight Shipping Information
- SHIPPING DISCOUNT of $0.15/lb on all orders 1000 lbs or more.
- We offer competitive rates to ship pallets anywhere.
- Shipping is available to US or Canada. We can arrange the shipment with our carriers or you can choose to arrange it yourself at checkout. If you are in Asia, Europe, or Australia we will be happy to work with your freight forwarder, but we do not arrange international freight.
- Minimum amount that can ship freight is 400 lbs. Maximum is 1,500 lbs. per pallet. You can mix as many different coffees on one pallet as you want.
- No forklift? No problem. By default we will arrange a “lift gate delivery,” if you do not need a lift gate delivery, send us an order comment.
- Each pallet has a fee of $30 to cover the pallet cost, labor and strapping/wrapping the coffee.
- Pallets are prepared with a cardboard sheet underneath to protect the coffee bags from puncture, strapped with heavy duty polypropylene strapping, and wrapped with plastic film to protect the shipment. We pride ourselves on creating secure pallets that will not be damaged during transit.
- Shipments are booked via reputable carriers that we have carefully vetted and established relationships with to provide quick delivery times and the lowest rates possible.
- If you have chosen to arrange your own freight shipping, we will email you with the pick up time and dimensions. All we need from your carrier is the BOL or (Bill of Lading). Please note that we will hold coffees for up to 5 business days while you arrange shipping. Orders that have not shipped within this time will be cancelled.
- Please allow a few days for us to put carefully put together your freight order. After pick up we will forward you your PRO number so you can track your shipment.
- Freight charges will be added to your invoice once we have secured the best rate.
- When you receive your pallet be sure to inspect the bags and the pallet for any damage while the driver is still there. We have very few damaged pallets, but it's difficult to successfully file a damage claim if the pallet is signed for before the damaged is noted.